Indigenext is hiring
Employment Opportunity – Indigenext, hiring for a position in the Vancouver Lower Mainland
Deadline for applications: June 15th, 2017 or when the position is filled
Sound and Social
Indigenext, an indigenous media company is hiring a full-time summer student who will record sound for video and will act as a social media manager.
- Work with team members on production activities
- Support social media platforms
- Work with team members on content development across multiple social media and media applications
- Take direction from leaders, follow guidelines of production staff and work in a team environment
- Familiarity with sound recording during production including operation of lavalier, boom, etc
- Familiarity with sound recording equipment
- Knowledge of social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook and related apps on android and iOS platforms
- Writing skills
- Communications skills
- Enrolled as a student last semester
- Must have experience in the service industry or some work experience in other fields.
Preference given to indigenous students who have formal training in sound recording but this position is an equal opportunity to all applicants. All applicants who are shortlisted will be contacted.
Send CV or resume to: email@example.com